Part of the modular belt system, this black Lens Changer 35 V3.0 from Think Tank Photo is a water-resistant nylon pouch designed for holding professional zoom lenses such as the 24-70mm f/2.8 or 70-200mm f/4 with their lens hood. The lens case attaches to any optional Think Tank belt or backpack, so you can easily use it while shooting for switching lenses on the go.
Made of nylon and polyester, the pouch features a water-repellent coating on the outside for increased durability, and comes with a rain cover in its bottom pocket that can be easily deployed in inclement conditions. Its mouth opens wide for quick access to your gear and closes via a simple drawstring. An outer stretch pocket is available for storing a lens cap or other small item, while a grab handle allows you to easily carry the case with your hands when needed.
- Interior height of 8.8" and diameter of 4.3", fits most normal zoom lenses
- Part of Think Tank's modular belt system, attaches to an optional belt or backpack for easy use
- Wide mouth for quick access when switching lenses, closes via drawstring for secure transport
- Outer stretch pocket allows you store your lens cap while shooting
- Simple grab handle for carrying the pouch by hand
- Nylon and polyester construction with water-repellent coating for use in inclement conditions
- Rain cover included in bottom pocket and can be deployed with one hand
Attaches to optional belt or backpack
Exterior: DWR and polyurethane coating, 600D polyester, 300D diamond weave polyester, high-density shock cord, nylon webbing, rubberized laminate, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Interior: 200D polyester, polyurethane-coated nylon rain cover, closed-cell foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Type of Closure
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
9.0 x 7.5 x 5.0"
3.5 oz / 100 g