Supporting a DSLR or mirrorless camera plus two to three lenses, the black Hubba Hubba Hiney Shoulder Bag V3.0 is a versatile option for those that need to transport their photo gear regularly. As part of their modular belt system, the case can be attached to an optional Think Tank belt for easily storing or retrieving your gear during a shoot. If quick access is not an issue, you can simply use it as a regular bag and carry it via the included detachable shoulder strap or comfortable top handle.
The main compartment of the Hubba Hubba Hiney offers three removable dividers, which can be configured to best suit your equipment, and closes with a zippered top to ensure everything stays safely inside. A zippered front pocket is also available for other accessories, while two stretch pouches right below it are useful for small items such as batteries, lens caps, and memory cards. For use in inclement weather, a rain cover is included in the bottom pocket and can be deployed with one hand to protect against water and dust.
- Fits a professional DSLR or mirrorless camera with a lens, plus two to three additional lenses or accessories
- Part of modular belt system, attaches to an optional Think Tank belt for quick access to your gear while shooting
- Can be used on its own thanks to an included shoulder strap, as well as a top handle for hand carrying
- Zippered main compartment comes with three removable dividers, can be organized to best suit your gear
- Large pocket with zipper and two slip pouches on the front for smaller accessories and everyday items
- Rain cover in bottom pocket can be deployed for protection during inclement conditions
Shoulder Strap, Top Handle
Removable Interior Dividers
Nylon, Polyester, Polyurethane
Water Resistant Material
11.42 x 7.28 x 5.31" / 29 x 18.5 x 13.5 cm
10.59 x 6.69 x 3.94" / 26.9 x 17 x 10 cm
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
12.25 x 7.6 x 6.25"
1.10 lb / 0.5 kg