The black Digital Holster Harness V2.0 from Think Tank leaves you hands-free while walking or hiking. This nylon harness can be used by itself or in conjunction with an optional Think Tank Digital Holster V2.0. In either situation, your camera will rest comfortably on your chest, ready to grab when the shot is there. The best part is that your 70-200mm f/2.8, with hood reversed, will be held firmly against your torso with a minimum of "swing". This one size fits all harness also eliminates the need for a bulky and expensive shoulder bag.
The back panel is mesh and designed for comfort and heat ventilation. The straps are rugged and supported by handsome antique nickel plated metal hardware. The harness is backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
In the Box
- Holds Optional Digital Holster V2.0
- Fits 70-200mm f/2.8 with Hood Reversed
- Leaves You "Hands-Free"
- Minimizes Camera "Swing" While Moving
- Nylon Webbing and Mesh
- Antique Nickel Plated Metal Hardware
- Mesh Back Panel For Ventilation
- Adjustable / One Size Fits Most
- Think Tank Photo Digital Holster Harness V2.0 - Black
- Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects