Think Tank Photo Low Rider Camera Strap
- Strap Length: 19 to 70.5"
- Wide 3" Shoulder Pad
- Built-in Trolley Sleeve/Split Pad Design
- Haul Two Rolling Luggage Carts at Once
- Also Attaches to Bag that Has D-Rings
- Made from Non-Slip Material
The black Low Rider Shoulder Strap from Think Tank allows you to haul two rolling luggage carts at once. The strap contains a split ring that clips to one bag's D-ring while the Low Rider's built-in split shoulder pad can be slipped over the tow handle of the other cart. In this way, you can pull two separate rolling carts rather than stacking them one on top of the other. The strap is fully adjustable in length and provides a low center of gravity for ease of portability. The Low Rider can also be used to hang your regular shoulder bag over the tow handle of an optional rolling cart.
The Low Rider can also be used as a traditional shoulder strap since it will attach to any bag with D-rings or shoulder strap attachment points. It's made with non-slip material to keep it from slipping off your shoulder. The two tri-glides are used to adjust the strap's length and prevent it from slipping out of place over time. The Low Rider Shoulder Strap is backed by Think Tank's limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Hang your shoulder bag off most pieces of two-wheeled rolling luggage
- Adapts to any shoulder bag with D-rings or shoulder strap attachment points
- Included tri-glides prohibit shoulder strap from slipping over time
- Non-slip material keeps strap on your shoulder and is easily adjustable on either side