3 Legged Thing Albert Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with AirHed 360 Ball Head
- Load Capacity: 66 lb
- Minimum Height: 8.9"
- Folded Length: 19.9"
- Leg Sections: 5
- Weight: 4.9 lb
- Para-Lock Leg Twist Locks
- Detachable Leg Converts into Monopod
- Reversible Folding Legs
- AirHed 360 Ball Head
- Maximum Height: 74.4"
The 3 Legged Thing Equinox Albert Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with AirHed 360 Ball Head has five leg sections that can extend to a maximum height of 74.4" and also go as low as 8.9". At the 23° angle leg spread, which is considered a normal stance, the tripod can support a maximum of 66 lb. (The legs have two additional wider stances, and these support less weight.) The twist locks' Para-lock feature works by restricting the opening movement of the friction lock, preventing you from accidentally unscrewing the lock until the leg section detaches.
The three-section center column can be inverted, enabling the user to raise the height of the tripod, while physically lowering the camera to the desired height. This is a helpful feature for doing macro photography. Fold the legs 180° in reverse to make the tripod more compact for travel and storage.
The ball head offers separate ball and pan locks, as well as a lock for the plate. An Arca-type compatible quick release plate with a 1/4"-20 camera screw is included with the head.
All 3 Legged Thing tripods have a detachable leg with standard 3/8"-16 threads at both ends. The Tri-mount plate and threaded bolt can be unscrewed and removed from the top of the center column, then screwed directly onto the leg. The detachable leg can be used as a monopod, microphone boom, or selfie stick.
- The legs spread to three angles of 23°, 55°, and 80°
- Para-locks work by restricting the opening movement of the friction lock, preventing you from accidentally unscrewing the lock until the leg section detaches.
- Fold legs 180° in reverse for compactness and storage.
- Ball head offers separate ball and pan locks and includes Arca-type compatible quick release plate.