3 Legged Thing Punks Series Billy Carbon-Fiber Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head
- Load Capacity: 40 lb
- Minimum Height: 7.8"
- Folded Length: 17.7"
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 3 lb
- Reversible Column
- Carbon Fiber Legs, Twist Locks
- 32.5 to 67.5" Monopod-Convertible Leg
- Bubble Levels, QR4 Quick Release Plate
- Maximum Height: 65"
With a blue and orange color scheme, this Punks Series Billy Carbon Fiber Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head from 3 Legged Thing is a support system that features a tripod with a detachable leg and removable center column, which can be combined to form a monopod with a 32.5 to 67.5" adjustable height. Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the included QR4 Quick Release Plate, which is secured to the AirHed Neo Ball Head using a quick release clamp. The ball head is removable, provides up to a 90° tilt for portrait orientation, 360° of independent rotation, and can be locked into place along its range of movement.
When configured as a tripod, it supports up to 40 lb and measures 17.7" when folded. Each of its 4-section legs features an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and twist locks for rapid deployment. As a tripod, it can be set at a minimum height of 17.7", or 7.8" without its removable, push-and-pull, rapid center column. Together, the three legs can be extended to obtain a maximum height of 55", or 65" when used with the center column fully raised. To further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, each of the carbon fiber legs includes a rubber foot.
For added versatility, the center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them. A nylon tripod carry bag with a drawstring closure, as well as a microfiber ball head carry bag are included for storage and transport.
Use and Handling
- Support system with removable ball head that features a tripod with a detachable leg and removable center column, which can be combined to form a monopod with a 32.5 to 67.5" adjustable height
- As a tripod, supports up to 40 lb
- Push-and-pull, rapid center column with ballast loop for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 17.7", or 7.8" without the center column
- All three legs can be extended in the tripod configuration to obtain a maximum height of 55", or 65" when used with the center column fully raised
- Center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature 4 sections, twist locks for fast deployment, and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 23°, 55°, or 80° angles
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Weighs 3 lb and measures 17.7" when all three legs are reversed 180° and folded
- Ball head provides up to a 90° tilt for portrait orientation, 360° of independent rotation, and can be locked into place along its range of movement
- Arca-type clamp on ball head to secure quick release plate
- Included Toolz Multi-Tool with 4mm hex key, flat head screwdriver tip, as well as integrated carabiner and bottle opener, plus key chain
- Hex key adjusts tension on leg hinges
- Fasten or remove quick release plate from a device's accessory thread with hex key or flat head screwdriver tip
- Carbon fiber legs with built-in bubble level
- Removable, aluminum-alloy ball head with quick release clamp and dual, built-in bubble levels
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount and rubberized, anti-slip surface
- Center column platform for ball head with three accessory eyelets as well as reversible, 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mount
- Included nylon drawstring carry bag for storage and transport of the tripod
- Microfiber bag for storage and transport of the ball head