Like the receiver that's built into the flash head, the FJ-X2m Universal Flash Trigger for FJ400 Strobe from Westcott has 16 wireless channels and 6 groups to avoid interference with other photographers or to shoot multiple setups. It's also Bluetooth capable with the ability to create four additional groups via a free mobile app among other features. The FJ-X2m is compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony with an adapter, FUJIFILM, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras and has wide adjustment control of the FJ400's functions including TTL Mode, High-Speed Sync, Rear Curtain Sync, Canon RT flash compatibility, group and channel assignment, group exposure compensation, and modeling lamp settings. And it can do all of this at distances up to 985'! The FJ-X2m runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and among its convenience features offers a tiltable shoe to accommodate user preference.
In the Box
- 6 Groups and 16 Wireless Channels
- 2.4 GHz TTL
- Compatible w/ Canon and Sony Cameras
- Compatible w/ Nikon and FUJIFILM Cameras
- Compatible with Panasonic Lumix Cameras
- Compatible with Olympus Cameras
- Wireless Range of up to 985'
- Tiltable Hot Shoe
- Internal, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Controls TTL, HSS, Rear Curtain Sync
- Westcott FJ-X2m Universal Flash Trigger for FJ400 Strobe
- USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty