Breaking new ground, Westcott has rolled out the on-camera FJ80 Strobe with a 2.8" LCD touchscreen, fast response, multi-camera TTL compatibility, and the convenience of a removable, rechargeable, lithium-ion polymer battery that will give you 400 full-power flashes on a 2-hour charge. The FJ80 has a 9-stop power range in 0.1-stop and 1-stop increments, recycles in a fast 0.5 to 1.2 seconds, and is capable of 20 fps. It supports High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 second as well as front and rear curtain sync.
One of the FJ80's exciting features is its wide multi-brand TTL compatibility. The flash has an integrated 16-channel, 31-group, 2.4 GHz transceiver that can control multiple FJ200s, FJ400s, and FJ80s and is TTL compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), FUJIFILM, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras when used on-camera as well as off-camera at distances up to 328' with separate purchase of a FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Trigger, an FJ80 Universal Speedlight with Built-In Transceiver, or another FJ80.
In the Box
- Multi-Brand TTL Compatibility
- 2.8" Touchscreen, Onboard Transceiver
- 400 Flashes on Rechargeable Battery
- Built-In Receiver, 328' Wireless Range
- Recycling: 0.5 to 1.2 sec, Supports HSS
- Color Stability Across Full Energy Range
- Westcott FJ80 Universal Touchscreen 80Ws Speedlight
- Charger Cord
- USB Cable
- Shoe Stand
- Travel Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty