Yodica Pegasus is an experimental color negative film offering a bright rainbow of colors that run horizontally across each frame, with the colors become more pronounced and intense with some underexposure. This pre-exposed effect offers a creative and unique look along with an element of chance with each roll. The film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and should be processed in C-41 chemistry.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film and comes in a non-DX-coded cartridge.
In the Box
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Horizontal Rainbow Across Frame
- Experimental, Creative Application Film
- Yodica Pegasus 400 Color Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures