Yodica Vega is an experimental color negative film featuring a cool blue tint at the top of the frame with a gradient transitioning from purple to a warm orange at the bottom of the frame—similar to a sunset. These colorful effects become more pronounced and intense with some underexposure. This pre-exposed effect offers a creative and unique look along with an element of chance with each roll. The film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and should be processed in C-41 chemistry.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film and comes in a non-DX-coded cartridge.
In the Box
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Blue to Orange Gradient Across Frame
- Experimental, Creative Application Film
- Yodica Vega 400 Color Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures