Bring out a unique character in your photos with the Cinestill BwXX Double-X Black and White Film. Designed for 35mm film cameras, this panchromatic film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 250/25° under daylight and ISO 200/24° when shooting under tungsten light. The film uses the age-old emulsion formula. It offers soft tones, balanced contrast, and enhanced sharpness. This Cinestill film has an acetate base with a scratch-resistant layer. You can use the D-96 developer or other standard black and white developers for the negative. The film offers a total of 36 exposures.
In the Box
- Cinestill BwXX Double-X Black and White Film
- For 35mm film cameras
- Panchromatic film
- ISO 250/25° under daylight
- ISO 200/24° under tungsten light
- Acetate base with scratch-resistant layer
- 36 exposures
- Cinestill BwXX Double-X Black and White Negative Film | 35mm, ISO 250, 36Exp.