Characterized by its fast design, the black, Micro Four Thirds-mount 55mm f/1.4 Lens from 7artisans is a compact portrait-length prime well-suited for available-light photography. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low lighting and also enables isolating subject matter using selective focus and shallow depth of field. The six elements, five groups optical design is enhanced with a multi-layer coating that helps to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color rendering in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, the manual focus design of the lens permits working with subjects as close as 1.1' away and its 14-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 110mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.1'.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded 14-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
In the Box
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 110mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- Rounded 14-Blade Diaphragm
- 7artisans Photoelectric 55mm f/1.4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty