Realizing a compact form factor along with a versatile wide-angle focal length, the black 7Artisans 35mm f/2 is a Leica M-mount prime well-suited for everyday, walkaround shooting. The comfortably wide field of view pairs with the relatively bright f/2 maximum aperture for apt depth of field control along with low-light performance. A Sonnar-type optical design is employed, which promotes high sharpness, contrast, and flare resistance. Balancing the optical attributes, this lens's manual focusing design affords a 2.3' minimum focusing distance and a 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Wide-angle 35mm prime designed for full-frame and 35mm Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture affords control over depth of field and also benefits working in available light conditions.
- Sonnar optical concept yields a high degree of sharpness and well-controlled flare.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
- 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Aluminum lens body and brass lens mount contribute to durability and rigidity.
- Engraved focus distance and depth of field scales benefit working with pre-focus and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
In the Box
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Sonnar Optical Design
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Focus Distance Scales
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 43mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- 7artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/2 Lens for Leica M Cameras (Black)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty