The Archival Methods 9.5 x 12.5 x 3" Drop-Front Tan Archival Storage Box can hold a wide variety of material safely and securely. This box is archival in design and is made from heavyweight ArchivalGrade boxboard. Use it for anything from old newsprint to pamphlets. We all have boxes and boxes of old images that we inherited from our families. Most of these photos are usually stored in attics and closets in old-fashioned cardboard boxes that are subject to degradation from humidity, water and other elements. Archival Methods Storage Boxes are high-quality containers not only perfect for today's digital revolution but for preserving your older traditional prints.
With Archival Methods, your precious memories will remain intact and allowed to be safely passed on to future generations.
- Archival Methods Storage Boxes are metal-edged drop-front boxes that consist of a removable top and a bottom with a hinged "drop front" panel at the long side; this feature "opens" the bottom section so contents can be inserted, removed or examined safely, without bending or flexing the contents in any way; the risk of "dog-earing" is minimized.
- Metal edge clamps are corrosion treated in black polyester coating with a wax-free polyester finish on the blind side; these clamps provide rigidity and high stacking strength.
- Archival Methods boxes are manufactured from heavyweight ArchivalGrade boxboard.
- Made in the USA.
In the Box
- Hinged Front
- Removable Top
- Embossed Label Areas
- Scalloped Finger Grip
- Archival Methods 01-031 Drop Front Archival Storage Box | 9.5 x 12.5 x 3" - Tan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty