The Archival Methods 10-3/8 x 12-1/4 x 5", Tan Document Box is an industry standard for organizing and vertically storing letter and legal-size documents. These boxes are fantastic for storing your monthly bills, clippings from newspapers or discount coupons for shopping. Now you can be organized and ready to pay those yearly taxes. With Archival Methods, your life becomes neater, more organized, archivally safer which will leave more time for play.
In the Box
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding
- Surface of the paper is smooth and free from knots, shives and abrasive particles.
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to artifacts stored in boxes made from this paper.
- This paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less
- Metallic Impurities, Iron will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp
- The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
- Alkaline or neutral sizing are used; No alum resin or resin sizing are used
- Archival Methods Document Box | 10-3/8 x 12-1/4 x 5", Tan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty