The Archival Method Binder Box combines the protection of an archival quality, metal edged box with the utility and convenience of a ring binder. This product is well-suited for acid free photo storage, filing and storing. Can also be used for genealogical records and other collections one might otherwise store in binders. The BinderBox lends itself to "active storage" of collections that are archived but are open to researchers or students. Those old baseball cards need a safe place to rest. Those old newspaper clippings need to be safely stored away. Those slides from your vacation need to be stored where they can be seen and edited quickly and efficiently. Once again, Archival Methods has the perfect solution!
In the Box
- Constructed of ArchivalGrade boxboard, the BinderBox is a multi-purpose storage vehicle.
- The 1.5" O-ring provides the organizational capabilities of a binder while the box enclosure provides much greater protection from dust, dirt and other pollutants than does a standard ring binder. Accommodates most standard 3-ring page formats up to 10.5 x 12.5"
- Cutaway side provides easy access for page turning. The clamshell design offers double wall protection
- Rust proof black metal corners provide stacking strength. Embossed labeling areas on box, accurately and consistently locate and position a standard pressure-sensitive (PSA) identification label
- Archival Methods 06-502 Binder Box | 1.5" O-Ring, Gray
- Limited Lifetime Warranty