Archival Methods 86-1319 Crystal Clear Bags | 13.44 x 19.25", 100 Pack
This 100-pack of 13.5 x 19.25" Crystal Clear Bags from Archival Methods is made to store and protect photographs, flat art, and other types of documents against fingerprints during handling. The bags will also accommodate matted prints up to 0.38" thick.
The Crystal Clear Bag is made from a 1.5 mil biaxially oriented polypropylene that emits very low static charges, thus, not attracting any dust particles. The 1.5" flap also ensures that no outside contaminants get inside the bag by sealing it with the resealable adhesive strip located on the body of the bag. Because the adhesive strip is on the body of the bag, prints can be inserted or removed without the worry of a print getting stuck to the adhesive strip and causing any damage. The optically clear bags are safe and acid-free, which makes them suitable for long-term storage.
- Holds Flat Art, Photos, and Documents
- 1.5 mil Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene
- Resealable Adhesive Strip on the Body
- 1.5" Flap Opens on the Short Side
- Fits Materials Up to 0.38" Thick
- Optically Clear Plastic
- Bag Emits Low Electrostatic Charge
- Acid-Free and Safe for Long-Term Storage
- Archival Methods 86-1319 Crystal Clear Bags | 13.44 x 19.25" - 100 Pack