Arista EDU Ultra 100 Black and White Negative Film | 120 Roll Film
Arista's EDU Ultra 100 Black and White Negative Film is a traditional panchromatic film that is optimized for use in a range of shooting conditions. It has a fine grain with high sharpness as well as a wide exposure latitude that make is a useful film for most environments. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° when developed in standard black and white chemistry, and responds well to push processing. EDU Ultra is a flexible film type that is ideally suited for use in general photographic applications.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- 100/21° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- Designed for General Use #REF!
- Arista EDU Ultra 100 Black and White Negative Film | 120 Roll Film