You're making tomorrow's music... so why settle for yesterday's interface? Arturia AudioFuse is the revolutionary pro audio interface that sets a new standard in sonic quality, creative production and value. It fuses the superior sound of high-end analog studio consoles with the flexibility of a solid mobile interface-with all the connectivity you need for any recording or performance. Whatever sound you need to capture, from the most delicate ambience to the heaviest cacophony, AudioFuse will reveal the beauty in everything. Pro studio quality was our mantra right from the start with AudioFuse. Now you can transform your desktop, hotel room, concert-whatever, wherever-into a studio with world-class sound. Saving the purity of your sound and the passion it conveys is what AudioFuse is all about.
When creating and recording, you need an interface that lets you focus on the task at hand and keep distractions to a minimum. With AudioFuse, we didn't want to settle for merely bringing you the sound quality of a pro studio, we wanted to bring you its workflow too. That's why you have detailed metering, talkback for instant communication with talent in the next room, inserts to add professional effects processing to your recording chain, A/B monitor switching, and direct access to the essential features so you can spend more time creating and less time setting up.
Wherever it comes from, whatever it has to travel through, and wherever it needs to go, AudioFuse will guide your sound. AudioFuse connects with virtually everything: mics, instruments, turntables, studio equipment, Mac, PC, Linux, tablets, even iOS and Android phones. It all happens with a round-trip latency as low as 3 milliseconds so you'll feel right in the groove every time.
In the Box
- 2 DiscretePRO microphone preamps & 2 RIAA phono preamps
- 2x Mic/Instrument/Line (XLR / 1/4" TRS)
- 2x Phono/Line (RCA / 1/4" TRS)
- 4 analog outputs (1/4" TRS), 2 analog inserts (1/4" TRS), & 2 independent headphone outputs
- ADAT in/out
- S/PDIF in/out
- Word clock in/out
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit next-generation A-D/D-A converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Talkback with dedicated built-in microphone (up to 96 kHz Sample Rate)
- A/B speaker switching
- Separate master and monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux compatibility
- Arturia AudioFuse Rev2 - 14x14 Audio Interface - Black
- Arturia 1 Year Warranty