The Audio Technica AT4021 Cardioid Condenser Microphone features a low-profile design and small-diaphragm condenser element. The microphone's low self-noise is suited for the most sophisticated recording equipment. Its sensitivity, frequency response, and SPL capabilities are fit for use with speaker cabinets, vocals, percussion instruments, drums, and spot placement on guitars, and stringed instruments. There is a cardioid polar pattern for minimizing noise and off-axis feedback and an 80 Hz high-pass filter switch for reducing low frequencies and associated noise. Additionally, a -10 dB Pad switch provides extra headroom and minimizes distortion when capturing transient (peaking) audio signals. The package includes a stand clamp, a windscreen, and a protective carrying case.
The cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and off-axis feedback. The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch reduces hum, low-frequency noise, and rumble. A -10 dB Pad provides additional headroom for capturing peaking audio signals without distortion and noise.
In the Box
- For Professional Recording and Live Use
- Low Self-Noise, High SPL Handling
- 80 Hz Hi-Pass Filter, -10 dB Pad
- Includes Mic Clip, Windscreen, and Case
- Audio-Technica AT4021 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Audio-Technica AT8405a Snap-in Microphone Stand Clamp
- Audio-Technica AT8159 Small Egg-Shaped Foam Windscreen
- Protective Carrying Case
- Limited 5-Year Warranty