Able to connect via USB or XLR, the Audio-Technica AT2100x-USB cardioid dynamic microphone offers podcasters, singers, and YouTubers a flexible solution for recording, streaming, and performing live. Plus, it includes all the cables you'll need to connect to a computer, audio interface, or PA system.
As a digital microphone, the ATR2100x-USB boasts plug-and-play functionality via USB Type-C, digital resolution up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, and a 3.5mm headphone port with a dedicated volume control. As a traditional analog mic, the ATR2100x-USB features a balanced locking XLR 3-pin output for easy hookup to a mixer input or mic preamp.
In either type of operation, the mic's cardioid polar pattern reduces ambience by rejecting sound behind the microphone, yielding improved vocal clarity, less stage bleed, and increased gain before feedback.
In the Box
- USB and XLR Outputs
- 3.5mm Headphone Port with Volume Control
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Ambience
- Up to 24-Bit / 192 kHz Resolution
- Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Mic Clip for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- Tripod Desk Stand
- USB Type-C Cable (6.6')
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable (6.6')
- XLR Microphone Cable (9.8')
- Limited Lifetime Warranty