The BP4029 (AT835ST) Stereo Shotgun Microphone from Audio-Technica offers two internally-matrixed modes which provide traditional "left-right" stereo. To accommodate varying acoustic environments, the user may select between a "wide" pattern (LR-W) with increased ambient pickup, and a "narrow" pattern (LR-N) which offers more rejection and less ambience.
In M-S mode, the BP4029 provides independent Mid and Side signals. This allows the Mid-Side balance to be adjusted as desired at the recording desk or mixing electronics, reducing the amount of equipment necessary in the field.
Independent line-cardioid and figure-of-eight condenser elements. Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and two internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes.
In the Box
- For Video, Broadcast & Sound Designers
- Switchable Low-Frequency Roll Off
- M-S Mode and Left/Right Stereo Modes
- Suitable for Camera Mounting
- 5-Pin XLRF Cable to Two XLRM Connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- Audio-Technica BP4029 Mid-Side Short Stereo Shotgun Microphone
- (AT8405a) Stand Clamp
- Audio-Technica Shotgun Microphone Windscreen
- 24" (0.61 m) Cable (5-Pin XLR-F to Two Standard XLR-3M Connectors)
- Protective Carrying Case
- Limited 5-Year Warranty