Designed to reinforce the sound of instruments on stage, the Audio-Technica PRO 35 is a clip-on microphone that works equally well on sax, toms, brass instruments, and auxiliary percussion. The mic clamps onto your instrument with the supplied AT8418 UniMount clip, which allows for personalized positioning as well as shock protection for the mic's capsule. As this is a cardioid microphone, it will have a fairly isolated sonic capture, minimizing bleed from other instruments on stage and reducing the possibility of feedback. The mic is affixed to a 6' cable and power module. A windscreen is also supplied.
The Pro 35 features an ultralow profile, ideal for use on stage or during broadcasts. The wide frequency response results in rich detail and character. The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone. The UniMount microphone clip positions your microphone on an instrument. It includes a rubber-grip spring that prevents it from marring the finish of your instrument and a flexible boom that allows you to aim the microphone in any direction. Additionally, a cable-strain relief reduces cable-transmitted noise and cable damage.
In the Box
- For Sax, Toms, Brass & More on Stage
- Clamps to Instrument
- Isolated Sonic Capture Reduces Feedback
- Included Cable and Power Module
- Included Windscreen & Instrument Mount
- Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone
- Audio-Technica UniMount Microphone Instrument Mount AT8418
- Audio-Technica 2-Stage Foam Windscreen (Small/Black)
- Audio-Technica AT8538 Phantom Power Module
- Soft Pouch
- Limited 2-Year Warranty