The Audio Technica PRO 37 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone is designed for capturing instruments and vocals in professional recording and sound reinforcement applications. It can be used with guitars, overheads, piano, group vocals, and X/Y style stereo capturing when used in tandem.
The microphone's cardioid element features a low-mass design for maximum SPL handling, resulting in accurate reproduction of dynamic signal sources such as drums and percussion without noise and distortion. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule, reducing feedback and ambiance.
The low profile of the PRO 37 enables flexible placement and positioning. It includes a microphone stand clamp, an adapter, a windscreen, and a soft protective pouch.
The cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The low-mass diaphragm provides high SPL handling, resulting in minimized noise and distortion caused by peaking, transient audio signal. The low-profile design enables easy microphone positioning and placement.
In the Box
- For Professional Recording or Live Sound
- For General Instrument and Vocal Pickup
- Low-Profile Design for Optimal Placement
- Includes Windscreen and Pouch
- Audio-Technica PRO 37 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Audio-Technica AT8405a Snap-in Microphone Stand Clamp
- Audio-Technica AT8159 Small Egg-Shaped Foam Windscreen
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
- Limited 2-Year Warranty