The Audio-Technica PRO 44 is a boundary microphone designed to capture speech for surface-mount applications on conference tables, podiums, lecterns, and more. Its wide-range condenser element operates in a cardioid/half-cardioid polar pattern and features a low-mass diaphragm, which improves frequency and transient response, while reducing distortion.
Equipped with self-contained electronics that eliminate the need for an external power module, the PRO 44 features a low-profile design, ideal for situations where minimum visibility is required. The microphone can be powered from any external 9 to 52 VDC phantom power source, and comes with a 25' detachable cable, used to connect it to a mixer.
In the Box
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 70 Hz to 16 kHz Frequency Response
- Low-Profile for Minimum Visibility
- 9 to 52V Phantom Power
- 114 dB SPL
- Rugged Design and Construction
- 25' Detachable Cable (TA3F to XLR)
- Audio-Technica PRO 44 Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- 25' Detachable Cable (TA3F to XLR Male)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty