This Benro MoveOver8B Carbon Fiber Slider with Case includes an aluminum slider carriage that runs on carbon fiber rails with 23.6" of actual carriage travel, and a soft carry case. The carriage features a flat mounting surface with a 3/8"-16 threaded mounting stud for mounting your flat base fluid head, and it features pre-tensioned roller bearings for a smooth glide. A built-in friction brake is controlled by a single knob, allowing you to adjust the friction on the slider, or even use it as a brake when the slider is level. The slider features 18mm diameter carbon fiber rails and supports a total payload of up to 17.6 pounds. The slider can be mounted on a tripod or stands, or placed on a level surface. The built-in bubble level enables you to confirm that your slider is level. Each leg mounts onto the slider track ends via a rosette and can rotate throughout 360°, and each foot has approximately 4" of height adjustment for leveling. You can operate the slider on any angle from 0 to 90°, and you can even undersling the slider.
In the Box
- Includes SuperUser Group Membership
- 23.6" of Slider Carriage Travel
- Carriage Features 3/8"-16 Mounting Stud
- Smooth, Quiet Ball Bearing Slides
- Benro MoveOver8B Carbon Fiber Slider and Case (23.6")
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable by 3 Years with Product Registration