Handle your telephoto lens smoothly and effectively with the Benro GH5C Carbon Fiber Gimbal Head with PL100LW Plate, which is an optimal tool to use when photographing with lenses that are hard to manage because of their large size. The 9.7" gimbal head can support equipment up to 66 lb, making it easier to track a fast-moving subject such as in sports or wildlife photography. The aluminum-constructed platform is Arca-type compatible and height-adjustable, which balances the lens on the head when you rotate or swing the lens on its axis. The arm can swing to point the lens up or down, and the tension control knob adds drag to the arm's swing. At the same time, the head rotates a full 360° and locks into place with its independent pan lock. Additionally, vertical and panoramic scales are located on the head, so you can duplicate a setup.
In the Box
- Load Capacity: 66 lb
- Height: 9.7"
- Weight: 2.4 lb
- Arca-Type Compatible
- Height-Adjustable Platform
- 360° Rotation with Independent Pan Lock
- Tension Knob Controls the Tilt's Drag
- Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Construction
- Vertical and Panoramic Scales
- Includes PL100LW Quick Release Plate
- Benro Carbon Fiber Gimbal Head with PL100LW Plate
- PL100LW Quick Release Plate
- Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended by 2 Years with Online Registration)