The Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Video will get you to a worry-free, color balanced and consistently neutral place, with ideal camera exposure, faster than ever before. This essential color chart will enable you to get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting in a convenient portable protective case. The ColorChecker Passport Video will help to reduce your video editing time, allowing you to get to your creative look faster. Ideal for Filmmakers. ColorChecker Passport Video is a powerful 'capture to edit' color solution for any filmmaker looking to save time, providing a consistent and predictable neutral starting point so you can get to your look faster than ever before. Take it with you on every video shoot-either indoor or outdoor. It will quickly become your go-to color tool during pre-production, capture and edit. Include Colorchecker Video Passport in every shoot to make your video workflow faster, more consistent, more balanced and repeatable. You'll save time and money avoiding costly mistakes and frustrating color corrections after the fact. Best of all, you'll save time and money avoiding costly mistakes and frustrating color corrections after the fact. Best of all, you'll get to your creative look faster, which is ideal because we all know how much you love being in your creative place. Video Color Target Specifically designed for today’s video production workflow, the Video Color target includes four rows of color chips designed for video capture and editing, giving you a powerful chart to speed up color grading. Chromatic Colors: six chips specifically designed to align with the color axis on a vectorscope Skin Tones: ranging from light to dark with subtle undertones Linear Grayscale: six steps for even gray balance, including highlight and shadow regions Highlight and Shadow Grays: six black and white patches, including a high gloss black to capture the full range of your video camera
In the Box
- Use with vector scope, wave form, RGB parade in camera or in edit software in post production
- Create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent neutral point, eliminating the need to color correct each frame later.
- Includes 6 chromatic color chips aligned with video production, 6 skin tones chips, 6 gray balance chips, and 6 highlights and shadow chips (including a high gloss black) to achieve the ideal color balance.
- 3 steps include white highlight, 40 IRE midtone gray, and saturated high gloss black reference patches to achieve perfect exposure
- Adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so that you can easily incorporate target(s) into any scene - includes a handy lanyard so that your Passport is always close by.
- Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Video