For Creative Perfectionists who desire professional quality coupled with an easy, wizard-driven interface, the Calibrite ColorChecker Studio powered by X-Rite offers everything you need to get a brilliantly-calibrated monitor, laptop or projector. When all the devices in your workflow are profiled, you can focus on being more creative rather than wondering why the color in your images doesn’t match your final output. For color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorChecker Studio delivers incredibly consistent color with zero stress, letting you stay more focused on doing what you love. The colour across all your digital display devices (desktop monitors, laptop and projector) will vary device to device and will even change over time. The brightness and stability of your monitor and your working environments all are factors when working with colour. When you calibrate your displays to create a colour profile, you will eliminate countless frustrating hours trying to figure out why your images don’t match across devices or why the image you sent out to a lab or printed yourself doesn’t match the image you spent hours perfecting. The ColorChecker Studio from Calibrite is the Colour Perfectionists choice for easily profiling all your display devices and getting consistent colour across your favourite creative software applications. The ColorChecker Studio includes an ccColourimeter and ccStudio software powered by X-Rite. The wizard-driven interface of the software walks you through the entire process and then reminds you when it’s time to re-profile your displays to maintain consistency. If only life was always this easy. Calibrating your displays is one of the most important steps to ensure that the images you care most about are colour consistent across your various displays and printers. This allows you to edit and share your work with confidence and lets you spend more time focusing on the creative stuff rather than the frustrating time-wasting stuff.
In the Box
- All-in-one design spectrophotometer solution for camera to print color control
- Monitor /display and projector profiling, scanner profiling, printer/paper profiling with ccStudio (i1Studio) software and camera profiling with ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and included ColorChecker Classic Mini target
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimised results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile
- Ambient Light Measurement: automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed
- Powered by X-Rite
- Calibrite ColorChecker Studio