What's In the Box
- Authorized USA Canon Dealer
- **OPEN BOX**
- Includes all Original Manufacturer Supplies Accessories
- Has Original Retail Packaging - but packaging shows signs of being open and may have wear.
- Excellent Condition - no signs of wear
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Canon E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Canon ET-74 Lens Hood for EF 70-200mm f/4L Lens
- Canon LP1224 Lens Case
Characterized by its versatile zoom design, image stabilization, and relatively lightweight and compact design, the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM is a Canon L-series lens spanning a useful portrait-length to medium telephoto range. The constant f/4 maximum aperture allows you to maintain a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the sleeker form factor when compared to other 70-200mm lenses. In regard to its optical performance, this lens employs one fluorite element and two ultra-low dispersion elements, which work in concert to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity and color accuracy. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in harsh lighting.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range f/4 to f/32
- One Fluorite Element and Two UD Elements
- Super Spectra Coating