What's In the Box
- Authorized USA Canon Dealer
- **OPEN BOX**
- Includes all Original Manufacturer Supplies Accessories
- Has Original Retail Packaging - but packaging shows signs of being open and may have wear.
- Excellent Condition - no signs of wear
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens
- Canon E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- ES-83 Lens Hood
- Canon Lens Case LP1319
Distinguished by its speed, the RF 50mm f/1.2L USM from Canon is a desirable normal-length prime due to its versatile focal length and bright f/1.2 maximum aperture. This fast design excels in difficult lighting conditions and also benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. The optical layout incorporates one UD element and one aspherical element, which help to reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and sharpness. A rounded 10-blade diaphragm also benefits bokeh quality to suit isolating subjects with depth of field. Complementing the imaging capabilities is an apt ring-type Ultrasonic Motor, which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus and full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a unique Control Ring is integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself.
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- One UD Element, One Aspherical Element
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System