Elinchrom Rotalux Deep Octabox | 100cm / 39"
With its unique design and the opportunity of using its components flexibly, the 39" Rotalux Deep Octabox from Elinchrom is the favorite light shaper of many portrait and fashion photographers. The depth of this softbox is 25.6", whereas a standard umbrella is maybe half of that. The defining qualities of a deep octabox are focused light output, increased directional control, minimal spill light and significant falloff. Like a beauty dish, there's a crispness to the soft light that adds dimension and facial structure to your subject while tightening the light spread. One of the most impressive features of the deep octabox is the ability to remove or add its components as needed for the quality of light required. Using both diffusers renders the softest light while using just the interior diffuser adds sharper contrast. Shooting with neither diffuser turns the octabox into a large reflector with high contrast, long throw capability, and a controllable beam spread.
- Deep Design for Focused Soft Light
- Directional Control, Noticeable Falloff
- Removable Front and Interior Diffusers
- Silver Interior
- Includes Carrying Bag
- Optional Interior Deflectors
- Optional Hooded Diffusers
- Optional Collapsible Fabric Grids
- Revolves 360° on Optional Speed Ring
- Handles up to 300W Tungsten Lamps
- Elinchrom Rotalux Deep Octabox | 100cm / 39"
- 8 x Metal Rods
- Front Diffuser
- Interior Diffuser
- Limited 2-Year Warranty