Flic Film Quick Fixer is one liter of easy-to-use, non-hardening rapid fixer concentrate suitable for fixing both black and white negatives and paper. The fixer does not have sodium thiosulfate (hypo) and therefore does not require a hypo-cleansing agent. Water dilution ratios differ depending on usage. The bottle contains enough concentrate to fix approximately 100 rolls of film.
In the Box
- For Black & White Film and Paper
- 1 Liter of Fixer Concentrate
- Fixes Approximately 100 Rolls of Film
- Does Not Require Hypo-Cleansing Agent
- Flic Film Flic Quick Fixer | 1L