Fomapan R100 Black and White Transparency Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures
Fomapan R100 from Foma is a medium speed black and white transparency film for making slides. When processed in the R-100 process, a nominal speed rating of ISO 100/21° can be achieved. The film exhibits notable differentiations between grey tones in the highlight and shadow regions, and its panchromatic sensitivity provides accurate depiction of a full range of color tones into the grey scale when exposed under daylight conditions. An antihalo layer is integrated between the film base and emulsion to provide high image sharpness and resolving power, with fine grain and high contrast.
- Panchromatic B&W Transparency Film
- ISO 100/21° in R-100 Process
- Very Fine Grain and Sharpness
- High Resolving Power and Contrast
- Expansive Tonal Range
- Fomapan R100 Black and White Transparency Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures