Allowing you to use your H-mount medium format lenses with the FUJIFILM G-mount GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera, the H Mount Adapter G is a simple interface to expand the range of compatible lenses. Designed to be used with the Super EBC Fujinon HC lenses for the GX645AF medium format film camera, this adapter allows you to use this series of lenses with manual focus control and flash sync speeds up to 1/800 sec. as well as the ability to adjust the aperture setting via the GFX 50S's control dial when working in manual or aperture priority mode. Electrical contacts also permit lens-to-camera communication for applying in-camera lens correction and for recording metadata. Included with the adapter is a removable tripod foot to better facilitate working with larger, heavier lenses.
In the Box
- H-Mount Lens to FUJIFILM GFX Camera Body
- Maintains In-Camera Aperture Adjustment
- Supports Flash Sync Up to 1/800 Sec.
- Enables Use of Lens Correction Data
- Removable Tripod Foot Included
- Fujifilm H Mount Adapter G
- Tripod Foot