Built for every part of the journey, this rugged all-terrain navigator has the mapping you need to stay on track and communication technology to stay in touch while you’re out there. Purpose-built for all-terrain use, this Garmin Tread - Overland Edition device stands up to anything the elements can throw at it. It’s IP67-rated for water-resistance. With its ultrabright 8” glove-friendly touchscreen, the navigator is designed for easy viewing in bright sunlight or pitch dark. It can be mounted in portrait or landscape mode. Enjoy turn-by-turn trail navigation for traversing unpaved roads and trails using adventure roads and trails map content comprised of OSM and USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps. Built-in inReach technology offers global satellite communication, two-way text messaging, location sharing and interactive SOS. Tread includes preloaded topographic maps with 3D terrain for North and South America. It also includes detailed street maps of North America with custom routing for the size and weight of your rig. Access U.S. public land boundaries for national forests, Bureau of Land Management (BLM), wilderness areas and more. Also, see U.S. private land boundaries and landowner information for parcels greater than 4 acres.
Enjoy vivid aerial views when you download high-resolution BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to your device via Wi-Fi® connectivity, with no annual subscription required. Tread comes preloaded with iOverlander points of interest and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites. When you’re headed to tough-terrain, the built-in sensors will come in handy — including an altimeter, barometer, compass and pitch/roll gauges. Use the included locking magnet-assisted mount to secure the navigator to your vehicle.
In the Box
- Navigate unpaved roads and trails by using turn-by-turn trail navigation with OpenStreetMap (OSM) and USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps.
- Custom routing for the size and weight of your rig and preloaded iOverlander™ points of interest (POIs) help you find where to set up camp.
- This rugged navigator is IP67 weather-resistant and has an 8” ultrabright touchscreen display.
- See vivid aerial views of terrain with downloadable, subscription-free BirdsEye Satellite Imagery.
- Use the Tread® app on your compatible smartphone for the Group Ride Mobile feature, easy route planning and more.
- Peace of mind comes built-in. With an active subscription, you can use inReach® technology for global satellite communication.
- Garmin Tread Navigator | Overland Edition
- Suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable
- Locking magnet-assisted mount
- USB-C cable