The GK3532-82QD Mountaineer Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod from Gitzo features Carbon eXact tubing, which includes High Modulus carbon fiber in the lower leg sections, adding to their diameters and making the tripod more rigid and stronger than its predecessor., extends to a maximum height of 68.9", and folds down to 30.1" for storage and transport. The center column on the tripod can be removed for Ground Level Set, which enables the tripod to reach its lowest height of 11.4". Its 3-section legs are secured with G-lock Ultra twist locks, which feature internal O-rings to prevent dust and particles from entering the leg system. The top spider has been redesigned to add rigidity and large leg angle selectors give you more area to grip when readjusting leg positions. A ballast hook on the bottom of the center column allows the user to add additional weight, increasing the tripod's stability. The included Gitzo Center Ball Head is an Arca-type compatible head that features two separate locks; one for 360° panning and another to control the movement of the ball. A tungsten disulfide coating on the ball helps keep the ball movement smooth and minimizes stick-slip. A screw-knob lock tightens down on the included quick release plate and a bubble level helps you maintain straight horizons in your images. A friction control dial has also been integrated into the large locking knob to allow for more precise adjustments.
In the Box
- Max Height: 68.9"
- Min Height: 11.4"
- Folded Length: 30.1"
- Leg Sections: 3
- Gitzo GK3532-82QD Mountaineer Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Center Ball Head
- Gitzo GT3532 Mountaineer Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Limited 6-Month Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years with Online Product Registration
- Gitzo GH3382QD Series 3 Center Ball Head
- Gitzo Quick Release Plate Standard D Profile
- Limited 6-Month Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years with online Product Registration