G-Technology 500GB G-DRIVE USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C mobile SSD
Designed for on-the-go users who need rugged storage that can withstand tough conditions while in the field, the 500GB G-DRIVE USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C mobile SSD from G-Technology features IP67 water and dust resistance, shock and vibration resistance, drop protection up to 9.8' / 3.0m on a carpeted concrete floor, and a crushproof rating of 1000 pounds. When combined with its 500GB storage capacity and 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Type-C interface, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 2, the drive provides data transfer speeds of up to 560 MB/s, allowing you to quickly edit, save, and archive large files, including videos and photos. While the 500GB G-DRIVE mobile SSD does come preformatted for macOS 10.10+, it can be easily reformatted for use Windows 10, 8.1, and 7. This SSD operates solely using USB bus power and includes a USB Type-C to Type-C cable and a USB Type-C to Type-A cable.
- 500GB Storage Capacity
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Interface
- Up to 560 MB/s Data Transfer Speed
- Bus Powered
- IP67 Water & Dust Resistance
- Drop Protection up to 9.8'
- 1000 Pound Crushproof Rating
- Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Preformatted for Mac
- Windows-Compatible with Reformatting
- G-Technology 500GB G-DRIVE USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C mobile SSD
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Limited 5-Year Warranty (US Only)