Realize the full potential of your digital darkroom with this 25-sheet pack of 8.5 x 11" FineArt Baryta Satin Paper from Hahnemuehle. It has a 100% alpha cellulose base with a baryta (barium sulphate) coating that is reminiscent of traditional darkroom papers. This coating also works with the microporous ink-receiving layer for exceptional image sharpness with a wide color gamut and high Dmax. This makes the heavy 300 gsm paper well-suited for black & white imaging as well as color photography and fine art reproduction.
The paper itself benefits from the heft of a 14.6 mil thickness, an opacity of 98%, and a whiteness rated at 92%. This white coloration is achieved without the use of optical brightening agents for longevity. The paper is also acid free and calcium carbonate buffered for further longevity and is easy to handle thanks to its instant drying and very high water resistance. Additionally, it has a smooth satin-gloss surface finish.
In the Box
- 100% Alpha Cellulose Base Material
- Barium Sulphate Baryta Coating
- Basis Weight: 300 gsm
- Thickness: 14.6 mil
- Opacity: 98%
- Whiteness: 92%
- No Optical Brightening Agents
- Acid Free; Calcium Carbonate Buffered
- Instant Drying; High Water Resistance
- Surface Finish: Satin-Gloss
- Hahnemuhle FineArt Baryta Satin Paper 300 gsm | 8.5 x 11 - 25 Sheets