This 24" x 39' roll of William Turner 310 Matte FineArt Paper from Hahnemuhle features a 310 gsm paper that was designed for archival purposes. It is mould-made from cotton rag to produce a textured matte finish. This gives it a heavy weight, which combines with a 24.4 mil thickness for a professional look and feel. Also, the paper features an 88.5% whiteness and an opacity of 99% for a classic white finish. For archival purposes no optical brighteners were used in this paper. It is acid free and calcium carbonate buffered to avoid negative effects from the environment. Additionally, William Turner paper is instant drying and water resistant. It comes on a 3" core.
In the Box
- Mould-Made Textured Cotton Paper
- Basis Weight: 310 gsm
- Thickness: 24.4 mil
- Opacity: 99%
- Whiteness: 88.5%
- Instant Drying & Water Resistant
- No Optical Brightening Agents
- Acid Free & Calcium Carbonate Buffered
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Core Size: 3"
- Hahnemühle William Turner 310 Matte FineArt Paper | 24" x 39' Roll