Realize the full potential of your digital darkroom with this 36" x 39' roll of FineArt Baryta Satin Paper from Hahnemuhle. It has a 100% alpha cellulose base with a baryta (barium sulphate) coating that is reminiscent of traditional darkroom papers. This coating also works with the microporous ink-receiving layer for exceptional image sharpness with a wide color gamut and high Dmax. This makes the heavy 300 gsm paper well-suited for black & white imaging as well as color photography and fine art reproduction.
In the Box
- 100% Alpha Cellulose Base Material
- Barium Sulphate Baryta Coating
- Basis Weight: 300 gsm
- Thickness: 14.6 mil
- Opacity: 98%
- Whiteness: 92%
- No Optical Brightening Agents
- Acid Free & Calcium Carbonate Buffered
- Surface Finish: Satin
- Core Size: 3"
- Hahnemuhle FineArt Baryta Satin 300 gsm | 36 x 39' - Roll