An all-arounder for the Hasselblad X-series of medium format mirrorless cameras, the XCD 65mm f/2.8 is a 50mm-equivalent prime offering a natural field of view to suit working in a broad variety of shooting situations. The f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between a sleek form factor and being adept in difficult lighting conditions. For working with close-up subjects, a minimum focusing distance of 1.6' is possible and a 10-elements-in-six-groups optical design helps to realize high sharpness and clarity. Like other XCD lenses, the 65mm f/2.8 has an integrated Central Lens Shutter that is capable of shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec with flash sync at all speeds, and its internal autofocus design can be manually overridden for precise manual focusing control.
In the Box
- Hasselblad X System
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Central Lens Shutter, 1/2000 sec Sync
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6'
- Internal Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 67mm
- Hasselblad XCD 65mm f/2.8 Lens
- Hasselblad Front Lens Cap for - 67mm - For H Series Cameras
- Hasselblad XCD Rear Lens Cap
- Hasselblad Lens Shade for XCD 65mm
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year or 1,000,000 Exposure Warranty