Check composition, focus, and settings on your camera's monitor in bright sunlight with the HoodLoupe Outdoor LCD Viewfinder from Hoodman. It's compatible with most screens up to 3.0" in size, as well as all Nikon LCDs except for those on the D5, D750, D500, and D5600 cameras. The finder attaches to a HoodLoupe base and then fits right over the monitor to block out excess light. Three glass elements ensure that the image you see through the loupe is bright, clear, and sharp. If your vision is less than perfect, the +/- 3 diopter lets you make the necessary corrections by simply turning the eyepiece in or out. The HoodLoupe is compatible with all of Hoodman's live view mounting plates to allow for hands-free use. As a bonus, a lanyard is included for wearing the unit around your neck.
In the Box
- For Monitors up to 3.0"
- For Nikon LCDs Except D5/750/500/5600
- Blocks out Extraneous Light
- +/- 3 Diopter
- Three Glass Lens Elements
- Attaches to HoodLoupe Bases
- Compatible with Hoodman Mounting Plates
- Lanyard and HoodLoupe Base Included
- Hoodman HoodLoupe Outdoor LCD Viewfinder for 3.0" Screens