Ilford PQ Universal Paper and Film Developer, is a liquid concentrate dimezones/ hydroquinone developer suitable for the dish/tray developing of all (resin coated)RC and (fiber based)FB black and white photographic papers.
In the Box
- PQ developer is used at a dilution of 1+9 it is clean working and has excellent keeping properties.
- This developer gives a slightly warm of neutral image tone with most papers
- In addition PQ Universal can be used to dish/tray process ILFORD and some other technical films.
- It is also suitable for dish/tray developing of general purpose sheet films when a fast working, high contrast developer is needed and a high degree of enlargement is not required.
- For film processing applications it is diluted either 1+9 (high contrast) or 1+19 (pictorial contrast).
- PQ Universal developer is designed for use at ambient room temperatures, nominally 20°C/68°F.
- Ilford PQ Universal Paper Developer | 5 Liter