Ilford Multigrade Developer (Liquid) for Black & White Paper | 5 Liters
Ilford Multigrade Developer is a rapid liquid concentrate dimezone-s/hydroquinone print developer suitable for the dish/tray developing of all black and white photographic papers both RC(resin coated), and traditional FB (fiber based) types.
- Multigrade developer is usually used at a dilution of 1+9 but for greater development control and economy it can be used at 1+14.
- Multigrade developer is clean working, has excellent keeping properties and gives a neutral image tone with most papers.
- Multigrade developer is designed for use at ambient room temperatures, nominally 20°C/68°F.
- It is not recommend for use with high temperature or machine processing applications.
- Ilford Multigrade Developer (Liquid) for Black & White Paper | 5 Liters