Sculpted aluminum acoustic isolation stands designed especially for high-end Hi-Fi bookshelf, desktop speakers, studio monitors, large speakers on floor stands, as well as under floor-standing speakers. The Aperta 200's solid aluminum frame and isolator construction is designed to support large speakers. The stand features a low profile, enabling speakers to have a low stance while enhancing their clarity and performance. The stands' unique tilt adjustment enables the user to set the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure precise angle adjustments.
In the Box
- SCULPTED ALUMINUM ACOUSTIC ISOLATION STANDS: 7.8” (200mm) Wide x 10” (254mm) Depth x 3.5” (90mm) Height. 75 lbs weight capacity. Black Color. Package includes 2 Stands.
- TILT ADJUSTMENT: Offering tilt adjustment of up to 6.5 degrees, the Aperta stands will help you to optimize the placement of your speakers and dial-in the perfect tilt angle to focus your tweeters to ear level.
- PATENTED ISOACOUSTICS ISOLATION: Tested at the National Research Council of Canada (NRC). The IsoAcoustics award winning design provides superior isolation performance.
- EXCITING THE SUPPORTING SURFACE: The isolators manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface to eliminate dissonant sounds in the listening area.
- REDUCES INTERNAL REFLECTIONS: IsoAcoustics isolator reduces internal reflections to eliminate smear. The result is an improved stereo image of natural spatial sound.
- IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 Aluminum Acoustic Isolation Speaker Stand | Pair, Black