Kodak's Professional T-Max 400 is a high-speed panchromatic black and white negative film featuring a unique T-GRAIN emulsion to provide a very fine grain structure with a high degree of sharpness and edge detail. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° along with a wide exposure latitude for rating the film up to EI 1600 and push developing. Its versatility benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and with moving subjects, and its fine grain profile, broad tonal range, and high resolving power benefit scanning and enlarging applications. Additionally, the film is well-suited to scientific and biomedical work, especially when fluorescence in photography is required.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Very Fine Grain, T-GRAIN Emulsion
- High Sharpness and Edge Detail
- Versatile Speed & Wide Exposure Latitude
- Kodak Professional T-Max 400 Black & White Negative Film | 4 x 5" - 10 Sheets