Kodak Professional D-76 Black & White Film Developer | Powder - To Make 1 Gallon
Kodak Professional D-76 is a classic black and white film developer offering fine grain results along with full film speed, high shadow detail, and normal contrast. This powdered developer contains enough chemistry to make 1 gal of working solution, which can be used straight or diluted 1:1 for increased sharpness with slightly more graininess. The developer's ability to produce a long tonal scale with low fog also benefits its use for push processing.
- Powder B&W Film Developer
- Full Film Speed and Normal Contrast
- Fine Grain and Good Shadow Detail
- Suitable for Push Processing
- Can Be Used 1:1 or Straight
- Kodak Professional D-76 Black & White Film Developer | Powder - To Make 1 Gallon