Kodak VISION3 250D is a medium-speed, daylight-balanced movie film characterized by a fine grain structure, broad dynamic range, and the flexible nominal sensitivity of a 250-speed index. It has a wide exposure latitude with exceptional highlight control for working in a variety of lighting conditions and also maintains accurate notably color reproduction with vivid skin tones. Advanced Dye Layering Technology (DLT) is also used to reduce the appearance of grain in the shadows for cleaner detailing and clarity when working in low-light. As part of the VISION3 series of movie films, this stock has high archival stability and is well suited to digital post-production processes.
In the Box
- Daylight-Balanced Color Neg. Movie Film
- Exposure Index of 250 in Daylight
- Expanded Highlight Latitude
- Dye Layering Technology
- Fine Grain and Sharpness
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Well Suited to Digital Post-Production
- Process in ECN-2 Chemistry
- R-90 Spool, Winding B Single-Edge Perf.
- Kodak VISION3 250D Color Negative Film #7207 (16mm, 100' Roll)