Kodak Tri-X Reversal Film is a high-speed panchromatic black-and-white film designed for reversal processing for direct projection and duplication. It features an anti-halation undercoating that benefits working in low-light and indoor conditions; however, it is also suitable for outdoor applications. Tri-X Reversal is also characterized by a fine grain structure and wide tonal range with smooth gradations between values. Intended for process in Kodak B&W Reversal Process Kit chemistry, using D-94A Reversal First Developer and R-10 B&W Reversal Bleach and Replenisher, this film can also be processed as a negative using standard B&W chemistry, albeit with a loss of speed and increased granularity.
This item is one 50' cartridge of single-perforated Super 8 color negative film.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Reversal Film
- EI 200 in Daylight, EI 160 in Tungsten
- Anti-Halation Undercoating
- Fine Grain and Sharpness
- Broad Tonal Range
- Reversal Process in D-94A/R-10 Chemistry
- Can Be Processed as Negative Film
- Super 8 Cartridge, Single-Edge Perf.
- Kodak Tri-X Black-and-White Reversal Film #7266 (Super 8, 50' Roll)